Sign up for our popular winter share program,
November 2013 to May 2014. Make sure your
gets organic fruits and vegetables throughout
the winter and
early spring, and save money too.! All
produce is Certified Organic.
HOW IT WORKS
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Shares consist of both vegetables and fruit.
- All produce is Certified Organic and is
Charlie's Produce Organics, a wholesale broker.
- Quantities: vegetables are about the same as
shares, the fruit is a little less
than summer fruit
- Share cost: $49 per share (fruit and veggies
combined) for each
- None of the produce is seasonal, nor is
it grown in
Washington. There is virtually no WA-grown
produce available after
November, except cold storage apples and pears.
We take great care
to find out where the organic produce comes
from, and stay with US
grown products (with the exception of bananas).
We buy as many
vegetables as we can from local companies, such
as Farmers Own
- Members pay wholesale prices plus a markup of
$12 per share for
each week they order. The markup covers labor
ordering, and packing shares, and leaves us
approx. $6 profit per
share. This money helps support our regular CSA
season CSA. Savings
to members are between 20-30% over retail cost.
HOW TO ORDER
- You can sign up from month to month, as long
as you meet the
deadline. Choose as few or as many weeks as you
- Distribution days are Wed/Th or Fri/Sat, just
like the CSA
shares. Pick-up hours are from 11:00 am
Wednesday through Thurs
for Wed/Th shares, or from 11:00 am Friday
for Fri/Sat shares.
- During distribution days, the store is open
staff, self service) so you can get your share
even in the
- All produce is pre-bagged. One bag of
vegetables plus one bag
of fruit for each member.
Fill out and return the order
form. You can order
for just one month or do two months at a time. Pay
attention to the
deadline! This is when I need to have the
order form and
payment in my hand. For your convenience, I am
happy to accept
post-dated checks or separate checks for each
P.O. Box 267, Woodinville, WA 98072
13607 Woodinville-Redmond Rd. (no mail to this address,
hours) email: email@example.com