Gailan With Asian Style Dressing
- 1 large bunch gailan
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil (optional)
- Wash and drain gailan. Chop coarsely as you would any other green using everything: stems, florets, leaves.
- Place gailan in a steamer basket set over 1 1/2 inches boiling water and cover. Steam for 5 minutes. Transfer the gailan to a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well combined. Pour the dressing over the gailan and mix well.
© 2022 Root Connection